Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Beside, i will tell the truth . I agreed!! I now really escaping from making the decision. I eat and eat. I watch drama and watch. That's the ways i escape it. Dun keep asking me.....please....please....




left: foot
right: elbow
yer.......so pain....seee lebam liao....really damn pain


this two buddy also...wakaka






hmmm......cm cm cm ...guess who is this leng lui...hehe i take this photo when she hearing the lecture...PS: she dunno one...hehe



this is my housemate..when we cleaning our house we saw a pan left by senior but it rust then we gt an ideal.....did u all watch the "zhong ji yi bang" ... the character "wang da tong" he grab the "long wen au"..haha...she now is copying on that...go to have a see...wakaka







do you ever see the table full of items....hehe..


do you ever see the sofa chair is sit by the electrical item and also the cooker??? Here u can see it...Is that amazing??


3 comments:

Nichole Ziyan said...

huhuhuhu~~
u leave our home liao~~~
TT

**eLLyNeLLy** said...

hehehee...
come malacca when u're free..
or we can meet at kl..
muahaha..
miss u~~~;p

GrAn_SwAn said...

nichole: dun sad lah..me sek sek u dun cry lah...haha... i wil be bac de lah...

elly: sure i will ...haha..i will tell u all when i go bac melaka or KL...hehe